The FMG is a relatively small organisation, dependent on the voluntary services of a very small core group. If you would like to help in any way, please get in touch. There are many opportunities - including translations, transcriptions, reviewing, article writing, administration, editing, indexing, graphic design, computer skills of various types, in fact anything you would like to suggest.
- Write articles - do you have some medieval genealogical research that you could write up as an article for our journal, or for online publication?
- Review published work - Reviews can be included in our journal or put on our website. This is a very valuable guide to other genealogists.
- Editing - if you are an experienced medieval genealogist would you be prepared edit our journal? The present editor would be happy to pass on the work, or to share the workload.
- New projects - do you have a medieval genealogical project that you would like the FMG to support?
- Research - we may be able to provide limited financial support for bona fide research studies. Contact us with your proposals.
- Translation - we have a substantial collection of non-English language sources and would like to translate them to make them more accessible to English speaking researchers; there is also great potential for translating English sources into French, German, Spanish, etc.
- Administration - could you help with the day-to-day running of the Foundation; there are plenty of clerical tasks and not many people to do them